Home & Garden Issue
- Paradise found
- Deanie Gudac visits the multi-acre, subtropical paradise of Sandy Price, a Master Gardener and self-confessed plantaholic.
- arts and craftsman
- Barbara Bean-Mellinger and photographer Alex Stafford take you on a tour of a custombuilt home in Punta Gorda's historic district that features stunning millwork and handcrafted wood furniture.
- green up punta gorda
- Jamie Swartz gets to know a dedicated group of green-thumbed volunteers who are sprucing up Punta Gorda, one park at a time.
- Coastal Elegance
- Nanci Theoret and photographer Alex Stafford showcase a Harborside home that embodies the homeowners' love of the sea and boating and offers sweeping water views from nearly every room.
- Celebrate Punta Gorda
- Shopping. Doing. Dining. Playing. That pretty much sums up Punta Gorda in four short words.
- Harbor Style Homes
- A showcase of everything beautiful for the perfect Florida home and garden
- Check out all the great activities and events happening around the harbor this month!
- HARBOR STYLE celebrates our friends and neighbors that make this community such a great place to live.
- These are the pages and places to be seen. This month features the Punta Gorda Dragon Boat Races, ACS 125, Englewood YMCA's Tropical Nights and Expressions from Beautiful Minds.
- AUTHENTIC FLORIDA
- Robin Draper checks out an authentic twofer: a paddle ride down the Estero River with a stop at Koreshan State Historic Site.
- HARBOR Courts
- Jak Beardsworth examines the enigma surrounding one of the most polarizing figures in tennis in the 1970s and still today, Jimmy Connors.
- Living Well Spending Less
- Ruth Soukup shares her 10 tips for getting more done each day.
- Nancy J. Semon finds out what the Punta Gorda and Charlotte County Chambers of Commerce have planned for their annual banquets this month.
- DINING OUT
- Nanci Theoret enjoys a delightful seafood feast of salmon, shrimp and award-winning crab cakes at the Dockside Grill at Four Points by Sheraton.